According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we are obliged to inform you on how your personal data is administered by us.
Who is the administrator of your data?
Your data is administered by Fundacja Tone Muzyka i Nowe Formy Sztuki, based in Kraków, 11 Rakowicka street, 31-511, entered to the National Court Register under 0000297651 KRS number, hereinafter referred to as Tone.
You can contact Tone admin at email@example.com.
Why is my personal data processed?
Your personal data is processed to share the information about events organised by Tone, Unsound Festival in particular.
How long will we process your data?
Your data will be stored for a duration described by the law, or until you no longer wish for your data to be processed by us.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
1. access your personal data, and learn if your personal data is being processed or shared with other entities;
2. correct the incorrect data and complete the incomplete data;
3. demand deleting your data;
4. moving your data to other administrators;
5. raise objections to the processing of personal data for reasons related to your particular situation;
6. raise objections to the processing of personal data to the extent to which personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
You also have the right to revoke the consent to process personal data at any moment. You can do so by contacting tone at Fundacja Tone Muzyka i Nowe Formy Sztuki, 11 Rakowicka street, 31-511 Kraków or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.